The Nightmare from Outspace is a single player game in a third person perspective that combines exploration, platforming and environmental puzzle elements. It encourages exploration on a labyrinthine set, similar to “metroidvania” games and focuses on the experiences of a woman trying to uncover the secrets in a mysterious facility.
In the game, the player will experience a unique story that combines "Lovecraftian" elements, inspired by various works of cosmc-horror authors, and a Sci-Fi adventure.
- Face the Nightmare: Uncover an oppressive and gripping tale about corruption and inmorality, inspired by different works of the Lovecraft mythos.
- Survive the horrors: Make your way through a dangerous land, with unspeakable dreads that are worse than death itself.
- Explore diverse environments: Immerse yourself in different labyrinthine areas, from mysterious ancient temples to quaint alien locations.
- Face environmental challenges: Traverse the environments as you leap over pits, cling onto ledges, climb structures and solve puzzles to advance in your quest.
- Uncover the secrets: Find different gadgets and use your skills to reach new areas and learn more about the mysterious location you're in.
LINK TO VIDEO